This is one that I love! So easy, so simple and travels well.
Great for packing in school lunches.
Bruce Wayne Bow tie Pasta with Chicken, pine nuts and cranberries
Super good served warm or chilled. Power packing goodness in every bite.
- 1 pkg Bow Tie Pasta (Regular or Gluten Free)
- 2 Cups Organic Chicken Broth
- 3 Cups Chicken breasts (Cooked or Rotisserie) chopped
- 1 Cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 Cup Organic dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Organic Baby Spinach leaves
- Cook the pasta in the chicken broth and water with salt.
- Once pasta is cooked, Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy either warm or chilled.
- **Keep 1-2 cups of the pasta water/broth to add to pasta mix if it’s too dry.