What is the difference? CBD Isolate vs Full Spectrum?
Full Spectrum is a product that has CBD plus additional cannabinoids (like CBC, CBG, CBN, THC, etc), natural original terpenes and other phytonutrients.
NuLeaf Naturals is a full Spectrum product because it has many cannabinoids including trace, legal amounts of THC (less than 0.3%). This mix of cannabinoids and terpenes provide an entourage effect of benefits where each of the cannabinoids enhances or add to CBD.
- CBD can reduce anxiety and depression,
- CBG can stabilize mood and is calming
- CBN is relaxing and calming
- CBC is beneficial for improving memory and brain development
- CBDa is an anti-inflammatory.
Lab reports are very important! Every CBD consumer should read the independent3rd party labs to know product content.
Does it have THC; CBG, which has been researched and suggest to stabilize and regulate mood; or CBC, which has been researched and suggest to aid in brain development?
An Isolate includes CBD only (one cannabinoid), and no terpenes or other cannabinoids. There are alternate names for isolates such as, Pure CBD, 100% CBD, 100% Pure CBD, 99%+ Crystalline CBD and so on.
CBD Isolate vs Full Spectrum Summary
An Isolate is like a vitamin C pill, while a Full Spectrum product is like an entire orange (provides vitamin c, fiber, other nutritional qualities). Both are good, both provide benefits, but full spectrum products provide a bit more.
It is important to read the labs to see if you are purchasing an Isolate or Full Spectrum and actual cannabinoid content if labeled full spectrum.
For more information about Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and Isolate products, CLICK HERE.
Read our CBD 101: How To Read CBD Lab Reports to learn more about labs and why they are important.
Still shopping for the perfect product that works best for you? Check out our list of trusted high quality brands.
More Tools to help you find the perfect product for your needs…
- CBD Dosage Calculator for Edibles – get dosing guidance for gummies and other edibles
- Compare CBD Brands and Products for Cannabinoid and Terpene Content, carrier oil, additives, where the CBD was sourced, organic hemp used, available coupon codes, full spectrum vs isolate vs broad spectrum, shipping options, and more.
- CBD Dosage Calculator for Oil Drops
- Compare CBD Products by Price – compare cannabinoid content, available coupon codes, how long the bottle will last and price per milligram to compare products side by side.
For the most accurate information on CBD to manage ADHD, join #CBD4ADHD on Facebook and discuss with others finding success with CBD.
Learn how to research brands, how to dose, which brands are reputable, how to administer with ADHD Meds, and much more. #CBD4ADHD