Fantastic Four Fruit and Chicken Curry Salad
This Chicken Curry salad is full of fruit and chicken and so good you may not get the kids to eat anything else.
I love to spread this salad over crackers and so will your super hero kids.
- 2 Cups Chicken cooked, diced (Rotisserie or Organic Canned)
- 1 Stalk Organic Celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Organic white onion, finely chopped
- 1 Organic small apple, diced
- 1/2 Cup Organic Seedless Red Grapes, halved
- 1/2 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 3/4 Cup Organic Mayo
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing or salad bowl and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately
- Optional ingrediets – golden raisins, dried cranberries, dried blueberries