This salad is more of a dip. Grab a wrap or some organic crackers and enjoy. Low carb and high protein!!
Revised and adapted from original recipe at www.plainchicken.com
I replaced the corn in the original recipe with black beans because corn typically is genetically modified when grown. If you prefer, you can always add the corn back in.
Lois Lane Sassy Chicken Salad
More like a dip, but can also add to a wrap, or put over spring mix greens and enjoy. Full of protien.
- 10 Tbsp Organic Mayo
- 1 Organic lime (juiced)
- 1 Tbsp Organic Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Chicken (cooked) Rotisserie or Organic Canned
- 1 11 oz Organic Black beans (canned)
- 1/2 Organic Green Bell Pepper finely diced
- 2 Plum tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
Whisk together the mayo, lime juice and taco seasoning.
Stir in remaining ingredients and coat evenly
Adapted and revised from original recipe at: