Do you want to know how to compare CBD oil products? Maybe compare Nuleaf vs CBDistillery or Nuleaf vs Lazarus? What is the best CBD oil for anxiety or ADHD? Best CBD oil for anxiety and pain? Choosing a CBD brand is overwhelming. What are the differences? Why choose one over the other? Do some CBD products work better than others for various symptoms? Our CBD Comparison Chart is a great way to see a quick and easy CBD Brand Review.
Cannabinoid and Terpene Profile
Our comparison chart for CBD, compares CBD oil products (Nuleaf vs CBDistillery; or Nuleaf vs Lazarus) for cannabinoid and terpene profile.
When selecting the best CBD oil for anxiety, it's important to know the benefits each product can provide. Every product has a unique cannabinoid and terpene profile that provides various benefits.
Cannabinoid and terpene profiles can change with new batch lab reports. Always validate these results by reviewing the most recent lab reports from the company.
Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, Isolate Products
The chart below also compares the product by full spectrum, broad spectrum and isolate makeup.
“Full-spectrum CBD contains all the naturally occurring cannabinoids, plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals of the plants they are sourced from. There are at least 480 natural plant components in hemp oil.”
“Broad-spectrum CBD also contains the many potentially beneficial plant compounds found in hemp oil, with one crucial exception. Broad-spectrum CBD contains no THC.”
“CBD isolate is more than 99 percent pure cannabidiol. All of the other plant compounds have been removed. The remaining product is a flavorless powder. “CBDistillery: Hemp CBD: The significance of Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and Product made from Isolated.
What's the Difference Between Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum, and CBD Hemp Extract?
Hemp Sourced from…
Here in the United States, hemp is not USDA Certified Organic, but many companies use organic farming to grow the hemp. Make sure your product is noted as grown with organic farming practices.
I'm not familiar with the Organic industry in Europe besides the knowledge they have stricter organic standards from the United States. It is important to know where the hemp was harvested, is it organic, and avoid products from China.
Comments about the Comparison Chart:
- Cannabinoid and Terpene profiles are from the company lab reports either requested through email, or reviewed on the CBD Brand's website.
- All measurable cannabinoids and/or terpene amounts are marked as present in the product, even trace amounts.
- We included the most referenced cannabinoids and terpenes specific to ADHD, but there are many more that are not listed on this chart.
- terpenes –
- ND – Terpenes are tested but not present in test results
- NT – Terpenes are not tested, so it's unknown if they are in the product
- Cannabinoids –
- “X” means the cannabinoid is present in the product and above measurable amounts
- blank or null space means the cannabinoid is not present at all or not enough to meet the threshold of measurable quantity.
- Lab Batch Info – Date or batch of the labs reflected. Or “No Labs” means we could not find the CBD lab results
- Internal Labs are test results conducted by the company/brand and not by an independent 3rd party lab
Report issues with the tool HERE
CBD and Terpenes Resources:
- CBD101: What are Terpenes?
- CBD101: How to Read Lab Results
- Best Terpenes for ADHD
- CBD101: Definition and Benefits of CBD
- Understanding the Significance of CBD Content and Concentration
- What Is CBC and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid?
- What is CBC?
- CBC linked to several types of health benefits
- 5 Amazing Medical Benefits of CBC
- Is CBN The Next Big Thing In Cannabis Therapy For Sleep, Mood, and Health?
- Cannabinol (CBN): A Sleeping Synergy
For the most accurate information on CBD use to manage ADHD and anxiety, join #CBD4ADHD on Facebook and discuss with others finding success with CBD.